Thursday, October 9, 2008

In The Beginning...

Well...don't ask me why I did this but I thought I give it a try since many of my friends keeps a blog.

This is my first serious attempt at maintaining a blog. I hope that I can keep updating my blog and not give up halfway.

Wow...I was lost for words all of a sudden.

A little about me...if you are reading my blog you probably know me already since I don't think people who don't know me will stumble upon my blog. So ya, I'm kinda reserved at some times but in front of my friend I kinda make a lot of noise. Most important point that I am sure about myself is that I am super duper uber routinous. I can stick to the same routine over a long period of time. This means waking up at similar time, eating the same food everyday, and almost everything else is following a fixed pattern. So if you guys wanna find me, I'm most probably at the few place I would appear in.

Er...i guess this is it for now...still not used to writing something apart from assignments so I shall call it a day. Till next time I write again. (Hopefully soon. XD)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ai said...

HOHO! welcome to the blogging community! XD

p/s: U just found urself a 'follower'!

October 9, 2008 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Hello!!! =)

October 14, 2008 at 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home