Saturday, October 11, 2008

I never expected it...

I eat a lot...it's not something new to many of you. Even so, I normally eat a bit more than the usual crowd.

Today after I went for my church life group, we went yum-cha at the D.U. cafe in Kota Damansara. Don't know why it was called D.U. cafe while located in Kota Damansara. I went there quite frequently and always ordered the same food. The One Ton Mee (wan-tan mee) with double the mee. So as usual the boss see my face and he nodded at me. He knows when he see my face means I would order wan-tan mee. Because of me many of my churchmates also ordered wan-tan mee. The boss was very happy for the good business. Me being a frequent customer get my food first. With my super duper fast eating speed, my friend measured that it took me less than 60 seconds to finish the whole thing. So there I was looking at them eat. One of them suddenly said "Ei Chun Feng, go for another one la. I bet you can finish faster than Jun." Jun is my life group leader and a girl. XD. Not to discriminate but I don't think a girl can eat fast. Especially when they are chatting at the same time. So after some "negotiation", my friend manage to coerce me to order a second plate of wan-tan mee. The boss was like shocked when my friend went to order for me. His eyes was like 50 cent coin that big. This was the very first time I order twice from him in that same meal. So comes my food and in a flash, you turn your head away and the food is gone that fast, I finish my second plate. Jun was like not even near finishing her food. The whole bunch was like "Walao Chun Feng, eat so fast!!!" A few of them also said "Eh Chun Feng, go for third round. This time we belanja." I was like "Er, cannot d. Tangki full d."

Well...I never expected that I would do such crazy stuff...This shows how much peer pressure can affect one's decision. Even a routinous person like me can be made to change my usual style.
One Ton Mee.......I feel like weighting one ton already....T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home