Friday, October 7, 2011

It's been a while...



I have finished reading the book "The Pact" by Jodi Picoult. I think this is the closest Emily could be with Chris.


The story goes like this...put in a context that you'll understand easier...no reference to any person in particular...
Usui stumbles out of the building, all bloodied. He walks a few steps then slumps to the floor. "I'm sorry, my love." he whispered. " I can't keep our promise." He began reminiscing about the days they spend together. How he would tease her, how she would get mad at him. And those times when they fought and argued. They all seems like good memories now. Especially the day when she said "Yes."
Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Misaki. She ran to him, tears in her eyes. She knelt beside him and held his hand. "I'm sorry." he said. "You have nothing to be sorry about." she replied. "Thank you for this pass few months. I was very happy," he said. A smile crept to his face and his hand went limp.


and this is for you "Misaki".



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home