Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Neighbourhood

As some of you might know, something went wrong with my car. Somehow the remote control doesn't work and my car alarm will wail if I used the key to open the car. So I left my car there for a day(with the alarm offed of course).

So the next day, I drove my car for fixing. Well, as soon as I turn on the engine the car alarm started to wail. I drove the car to the car shop 4 or 5 streets away. With the alarm sounding. I pass through the guard house, pass through the entire neighbourhood and made a few rounds around the shop area because I wasn't sure of the exact location of the shop.

And guess what? Nobody stopped me. Nobody even pay attention to my wailing car. The people just look and that's it. I mean, my car alarm is yelling so loud and nobody even care to check out what's wrong. The guards at the guard house just left me leave like that. =.=''

Yeah. But now my car is fixed already. So...yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home