Friday, May 7, 2010

Update

I had a crazy spree for 2 days. Even had a spree of being awake for 24 hours straight. My system is not meant to function like that so now i'm kinda in a bad shape.

It all began with a late sleep on Wednesday, 2.00am. Woke up at about 10+. Eat breakfast...wait...don't remember got breakfast or not. Watched drama for few hours. Yes, I get hooked easily if there is access to drama. Then DotA for 6 hours. Then yum cha with my cousin and his friends (his birthday). A bit over midnight continue DotA till 4.30 am. Went home and mom told me I need to fetch another cousin in Kepong to HELP. Knowing that I won't be able to wake up if I slept, I played thru till 7.30am. Me and the birthday cousin went for breakfast before fetching the A-Level cousin. She drove us to college. (She recently get her driver's license). Drove back home from HELP. My system was desperately need to shut down. If you watched Mr. Bean's Holiday then you will be able to see what I did to keep myself awake except the putting finger into the heated metal and using the toothpick part. It was scary driving in that condition but made it back home in one piece.

Few hours of sleep. Awaken around dinner time. Had dinner at Ichiban Boshi in Sunway Giza. I recommend you not to go there. Personally I feel that the food there is not worth the money paid. The food is not well prepared and the taste is kinda lacking.

My mind is kinda still drifting a bit. So that's it for now.




P.S. I'm waiting for a sing K session.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home