Monday, January 25, 2010

Late Post

I forgot to post my highlight of last week. So here you are.

Monday - Was finding parking space in Main Block. Saw two girls moving around 2 cars seemingly lost. Then one of the came to my car and ask me whether I had a jump start cable. Fortunately, I just added that item into my car a few days ago. So there I was helping those 2 girls to get the car started. They parked their car side by side so all I had to do was connect the cable. As we were waiting, they told me they were Psychology 1st year students. Juniors. As we were chit chatting, other cars somehow managed to get stuck with my car blocking. Note - I double parked so as to help them. Seeing the fastest way to solve the jam problem, I moved my car away to double park behind the girls' car. My first ever double parking before going to class in my entire career in HELP. And guess what? I decided to take the 4-6pm class which means I have to rush back to move my car from Main Block and rush to Wisma HELP for class (the girls' class ends at 4pm).

Tuesday - Ju Li's class took longer than an hour. In fact, it took 2 hours and 30 minutes to finish. New Record.

Wednesday - Educational Psych class. Though our lecturer's name has a Phun(Fun) there, the class is no fun. :(

Thursday - No highlights.

Friday - Piano class. Progress progress progress.

Saturday - Er.....mind kinda blank....memory loss I guess

Sunday - Breakfast with relatives. Had Bery Good Teh. Cousin came over. Went dota-ing. Hence the forgetting to update. 5 loss and 1 win. Not bad already, still managed a win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home