Sunday, November 8, 2009

Something Random

The past few days was horrible.....very horrible. I slept on average 12 hours per day. I totally ignored everything I need to do. All I did was eat, sleep and play PS3. It was horrible. I feel like my strength has been drained from me all the while. I was moody, tired and don't felt like moving out of the TV room.

Progress Report
Wait....what progress?? You mean there was supposed to be some progress?? Er...


Random Quotes
To receive joyfully is a blessing. When you accept something with love and joy, you are telling yourself "I am worth it, I deserve them". This is self-love of the highest level. (Forgot book title already)

When love comes to you, don't refuse it by thinking you are not worthy. You are worthy, or love won't come your way. - JOHN-ROGER

Some people grumble because roses have thorns,
I am thankful that the thorns have roses.
- Alphonse Karr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home