Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Wonder About The Path Not Taken

So here I stand at a crossroad. One leads to the continuation of dreams. The other I'm not so sure. It may lead to the dark tunnel or maybe an exit from a tunnel. I'm not sure.

The road of dreams is within my control. Although there might be some nightmares, there is also a lot of beautiful dreams. But then, the road ends with a cliff. Conclusion, horrible ending.

The other road. Something out of my control. It's a do or die kinda thing. If I win, I win. If I lose, I lose. Sounds vague I know. To make it clearer. If I win, I get what I want. If I lose, I lose all hopes. Still vague maybe. But some will understand.

So here I am. Walking along the road of dreams. Someone showed me the other road. I paused and thought for a while. My body says I should keep walking along the road of dreams and fall off the cliff. My mind feels that I should take the other road, be it for better or worse. If worst comes to worst, I will end up in a dark tunnel or on top of a mountain. I don't wanna end up on either place. But falling off a cliff ain't that nice either i guess.

So, here I am. Wondering about which path to take and wondering about the path not taken.

Random Quote
人若不能欣赏悲剧的美, 便无法在精神上站立起来。

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home