Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Horrendous Breakfast

It began with a piano class at 10.45 am. Class ended at 11.15am. My parents went to China at 6.30am. So no one at home, no food at home. And summore I'm outside already so eat outside. I decided to visit the DU Cafe Wan Tan Mee shop again for old times sake. This is the second time I went back to that stall. As I sat there looking at them prepare the mee, I was so "swt".

First of all, the mee did not go thru the hot-cold-hot process which makes the mee crunchy or something. Then hor, after taking the mee out of the boiling water, they barely mixed it and then they cut the mee. THEY CUT THE MEE. I was like OMGWTFBBQ there. If they cut the mee then how was I suppose to finish the mee in a vacuum cleaner fashion!!! So that ends the seeing the process part.

Then the guy who was delivering the mee sent the mee to the wrong table. I was like OMG. What a big blunder. Guess they just wasn't interested to remember how a customer dresses up or looked like. But nonetheless, the mee reached my table. And the tasting begins. Oh did I say they didn't mix the mee with the colouring+flavoring? The mee was like part yellow part black. And the taste was like part got more taste part no taste. And then the char siew. Man, if they can't make char siew they should have just bought from the Char Siew rice shop next to them la. Their char siew I also dunno whether it qualifies as char siew or not.

Before eating I was at +7 morale. After eating I went to -10 morale. An overwhelming sense of dissatisataction. That's it. Enough is enough. No more wan tan mee from that old lady who looks like her husband just died. Her face ar....really ar....like all her relatives die in the same day like that. Cannot see one la. Her mouth hor....like n like that one lor. Haihs....really sad case la. It used to be good. But now.......haihs....one can only think of the glorious past and weep for the unsightly present.

ARGH!!!! WTF!!!!!! SAY NO TO WAN TAN MEE FROM DU CAFE!!!!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home