Friday, July 17, 2009

Untitled

I saw something like this....

"Pain, loneliness and a constant urge of wanting to cry.. perhaps?

And for that very same reason, I am glad & beyond fortunate that I have a family to turn to when the going gets rough, that I have supportive and wonderful good friends whom I can count on."

What if the mask is worn even in front of family? How can one turn to family for help like that?

The burden of guilt.............................

I am who I am...I want to be who I am...is it too much to ask?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

"If there's so much I must be,
Can I still just be me?
the way I am...
Can I trust in my own heart?
Or am I just one part..
of some big plan?"

July 18, 2009 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Ice Princess said...

Sharon,

very well said

July 19, 2009 at 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home