Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sorta an update....

Well....for the pass few days I've done nothing much....been practicing on the piano with little improvement....maybe need to spend more time on practicing....

I've also completed a PS3 game titled "Infamous". Nothing much to the game.....it's about a guy who got zapped by a bomb and gained electrical powers....

My second story also got a bit of update....still deciding whether to give a happy ending or a sad ending....

Also played Risk with my brothers...which I won one of them. If you don't know what Risk is, it's a board game on the topic of world domination...you win either by dominating the world thus defeating all your opponents or you complete all your quests....

Oh ya, not to forget....I spent like 3 days at my friend's house....RC'ed a lot while searching for songs....I got 2 CD's worth of music which I passed to Ai Li when we met during Bee Li's birthday...

Which brings me to Bee Li's birthday...there was 6 of us there to celebrate with Bee Li (not counting Leng Keat). Before Bee Li arrive, Edmund was like "Sorry lah, only got 6 of us to celebrate with Bee Li. The rest cannot make it." We sorta tried to surprise Bee Li (dunno whether it worked or not...). We had dinner at Louisiana(dunno name correct or not but the place where we had eat all you can spaghetti for 12.90 that place la). After that we went to Subang for dessert at Snowflakes(introduced by Betsy).

Well....this post is sorta jumbled up....cos my mind also in a mess i guess....too long didn't work so starting to rust...

But all in all....if it doesn't suit you....免强没辛富....

All things in moderation....and we are all here to support each other....

^.^V

Bonus Track - Moonrise Moonset

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home