Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Assignments

This week (the past few days) I have been spending a lot of time in other people's home to do assignments. This is the very first time I had spent so much time to do assignments.

Even though so much assignment to do, I still found some time to try out the counselling thing. Well...............(note many dots) don't really know what it's suppose to do but I felt like it's the same as talking to a friend(but have to pay la).

Same old stuff happening la...

Last but not least -> Happy Birthday IVY!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

I still think you should try again :/ The fact that you went there at the first place is because you know that you want to fix smth. right?

March 7, 2009 at 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home