Wednesday, November 12, 2008

To Be A Better Man....

It really pains me to see people around me feeling hurt and I can't do a thing to help them. I know sometimes there is really nothing I can do to help them. Many a time I am in a position to help them but I lack the required ability to help them. I don't like that part of me. But if I better myself to help other, the dark side of me will somehow make me look down on others which would hurt them even more. I know this sounds crazy but I know myself well enough.

I really don't like myself right now. I am waiting for an answer. To be or not to be.

Should I decide to make myself better, and if you think you are my friend, please help me to not look down on others. I might sound like I'm boasting but as I said, I know myself well enough. I know how far I can go if I wanted to move.

And one last thing. Sorry to those who are around me which I should be able to help but wasn't able to. And also sorry to those who I had look down upon. I know when I said those words I sounded like a b*****d. Please forgive me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ice Princess said...

yo..

i can understand ur sentiment..u know last time i had gone through wat u have.. and its not easy to control our arrogant and be humble wit wat we have.. but is also possible to change and learn.. put ur trust in God... wit God's strength we can do anything...

im curious of ur true potential.. come on and show the world wat u got man..

p.s if im not "song" wit u i will tell u k.. same to u too.. anything must be honest.. just do it gently..

November 15, 2008 at 12:57 AM  
Blogger Jack Jack said...

yoyo... this is for not having a chatbox! me link is http://darkstarseeker.blogspot.com

find the rest of the dude's link on me blog la!

November 20, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home