Monday, October 27, 2008

I never thought that would happen to me...

FEVER!!!

It has been so long since I had a fever. So long that I forgot how it felt. Yesterday morning when I woke up, my body was like aching and I felt dizzy. I thought it was just the effects of waking up so i stumble on to the computer and tried to get some work done. I do do do then i started to feel warm. And then I felt like burning. I noticed that I wasn't sweating at all. I touched my forehead and its 'sizzling' hot. So i drank lots of water which sorta make things worse because it made me walk to the toilet many times. Each time i move some part of my body aches. So the whole day i ended up rolling on the floor in the TV room.

After a 12 hours torment, my brother came home and saw my sickly look. He gave me a Panad*l. After I took it, I became better. Ah...the power of medicine. Why didn't i thought about it earlier? Guess i'm really not used to falling sick. So now i'm healed and back in action.

Side note - This is gonna be a busy week for me. Many assigments, little time. Somemore have to prepare for Halloween. Haihz....T_T

2 Comments:

Blogger Ai said...

Reading your first paragraph made me think about my dengue ordeal!

I woke up to the exact same symptoms then.

Ah well, thank God that you're fine now.

:)

October 27, 2008 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Ice Princess said...

as long as ur fine... take care

October 29, 2008 at 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home