Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Party!!!

On Friday, my church had a halloween party. We spent a few nights to prepare the whole place. That is the reason i missed class on Thursday. We were there at 4pm and worked until 4am. So i overslept and then don't want to go for morning class and tutorials.

Well...back to talk about the party. The regulars were suppose to come in costume. That means me too. So I was scratching my head thinking of what to dress up as. Then my mom gave me this wild idea. And i went along with it. I rented my costume from a costume shop in Sri Hartamas. I give you all 3 chance to guess what my costume was.

Guess 1.
Guess 2.
Guess 3.

Probably all 3 of your guesses would be wrong. Don't worry. I'll post my costume in Facebook then you all can see my costume.

At the party, my costume was the most unique. All eyes were on me. Everyone who saw me was like 'Wow'. Er...the games that we had was some simple game. In the party we had a dracula, a corpse bride, the Joker, a cowgirl, a few Pirates, and many other people in normal costume. And we had a cool theme song titled "This is Halloween". If you never heard it before, try to find it in youtube. It sounds cool.

Well...I'm off trick or treating now. So till next time.

http://vibe-campus.blogspot.com/ is the site where you can catch a glimpse of the happenings during the party and also my costume. I won the best dress award eh. Don't play play.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Whoahhhhh!!! You look so cute in the costume! No wonder get the best dress award. Not bad not bad!

November 3, 2008 at 1:40 AM  
Blogger Ice Princess said...

LOL... no wonder u won.. so cute.. i memang never expected u to dress up like that.. good job..

November 3, 2008 at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home