Thursday, July 30, 2009

I guess it's a good movie since I felt like blogging about it. I guess it's a movie Ivy might like. The title of the movie is "PS I Love You". Maybe you watched it before, maybe you haven't but I felt that it is a good movie.

Erm...I don't know how to put it in words but it's sorta like the guy made arrangements before he dies to help his wife to move on. So he left letters and some instructions to her friends and family to help her after he died. Hmm.....putting it like this doesn't seems to make it attractive. But anyways, you should watch it la.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P.S._I_Love_You_(film)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-as6Kbcj4c
Something nice to keep my emotions in check.

On a side note, this month is the month that I blogged the most. Lots of things has happened. Some good, some bad and some in the middle. But I found out something or confirmed something about me. But that will be for some other time. For now, this will be it.

P.S. I Love You (copy the movie =>)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home