Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I Guess It's An Epic Fail

It begins with me waking up because of stupid mosquito biting me continuosly. So I woke up in a bad mood cos haven't sleep enough. But wake up d cannot sleep back. So I went to press computer for a while. It doesn't help. So I ate something. It doesn't help either. Playing PS3 makes me more frustrated cos I keep dying in the game. So without anything nice to do at home, I decided to drive around.

I get to experience what Eric and Tucker would have to go through. After doing some GoogleMap, I more or less know the way to "Eric"'s and "Tucker"'s house. Just to be safe, I brought along an atlas of KL and Klang Valley with me.

Time of departure: 1515
I set off from my house to "Eric" house. I didn't get lost, just missed one turning and took some time to find the road since it wasn't in the atlas. It was suppose to be a surpirse but then............... The address I received was No. 5 but there was like T5, S5 and other 5s around. So I had to make a call to confirm which No. 5 it was. So suprised failed. But on the good side, I managed to reach that place. I dropped off my package and left for my second destination. But when I reached home I realized that the address I received was s-5. EPIC FAIL.

Time of departure: 1607
I'm headed towards "Tucker"'s house. I took the DUKE thingy, paid RM2 and saved 15mins. Guess that DUKE is worth it after all. Skipped the jam and shortened the distance. It was shmooth shailing all the way except I made a wrong turn. So I arrived there not sure what I should do. I sent a message to "suprise" the target but to my "surprise", the target wasn't even at home. EPIC FAIL. So I had to drop the package and leave. I approached the main gate carefully. I reached for the lettertube(erm...its a roundish tube so i guess it should not be called a letterbox) and hesitated for a moment. Then I threw the letter into the house compound and make a run for it.(I guess it makes me look extremely suspicious). But then when the target reach home, I was told that no one even noticed that I was there.(SWT)

Time of arrival: 1807
Arrived home safely and in one piece. Was caught in some jam on the way home and refueled my car. I though someone would be at home but the home is empty again. I guess its another home alone night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home