Saturday, October 10, 2009

I/O

I officially hate I/O right now. It is eating up too much of my time and energy. The worst part is, it is affecting my sleep pattern. I am not resting well for the past week and have to take nap almost everyday. Even after taking a nap, I would wake up feeling tired because I am not resting in my sleep.

Rephrase a bit. I hate group assignment. Especially those that involves me being in a group of people that I still don't feel comfortable with. I felt like a lot of time is wasted for one stupid assignment. Meeting here meeting there. And I felt very mentally detached from meetings. I'm physically there but my mind is not.

I just don't think I can do it for long. Still have to tahan 3 weeks. Haihz.


On a side note. My stove is gone. My mom replaced the old one before the wedding. But after a few days of usage, the stove was in a very bad shape. My dad sent the stove back and lodged a complain. I have no idea how long it will take for it to come back but I'll have to say bye bye to supper for now. (And I even bought 3 pack of instant noodles from Tesco on Friday. =.='')


Random Quote
Happiness when shared is doubled, grief when shared is halved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home