Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Is Happy

Happy. Happy. Happy.

I'm currently in a positive mood.

Reason
-Road condition have improved significantly, definitely correlated to school and holidays.
-I/O presentation was quite a success. I don't think we get banged very hard. He liked our ideas and design layout. But Jocelyn looked quite bored.
-I got addicted to a simple game called Plant vs Zombies. I blame my group leader, Wei Wen, for it. While we were discussing he was clicking away at the game. And now he got the whole group infected. So it's all your fault, Boss.

Then again.....there's no reason to be not happy.

I guess this is the "calm before the storm". Serious counselling session this Friday. It will either make me or break me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home