Monday, October 12, 2009

New Tricks And Old Trick

I learnt TWO new tricks today and it came in handy. The tricks were to count the distance from one shoulder to another shoulder and how does an airplane fly. It both reach the same ending, your hand reaching around the girl and landing on her further shoulder. Neat trick huh? Thanks Priscilla.

It's Mandy's 21st birthday. We threw her a surprise birthday party. Even though many of them are exhausted after an early I/O class and a late Human Mo exam, they still turned up ignoring Mandy's thick face post. We had an enjoyable time during dinner. There was the leprechaun combo(Edmund+Mandy), the Christmas Combo(me+Mandy+Edmund+Micheal), and other combo's which are *ehem*.

After the dinner, I was charged with sending Mandy home. As we were leaving the restaurant, I remember something my brother told me a long time ago. "When you send a girl home, always try to take the longer route". And that's precisely what I did. I took the longer route. Ngiak Ah Ah(evil cunning laughter).

Random Quote
无风不起浪, 事出必有因。

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home