Monday, November 2, 2009

The Leaf Flips Over To The Other Side

I have reach a point where in order for me to progress I have to put it some effort. I guess I have to let those whatever goes kind of days to be over and start having a schedule which incorporates effort in it.

So this is a rough idea. I shall put in effort from Monday to Friday. Take holidays on Saturday and Sunday. Shall not work more than 2-3 hours per day (not inclusive of classes and piano lessons). At least do some exercise (not inclusive of walking to McDonald's mainblock or from Block A bus stop to Block E).

Well...I know it's kinda little but for someone like me it's already a lot. Need discipline. And there is like 1 month left till exams. Yup. So if everything goes well I shall pass all the subjects with not very flying colours.

P.S. Mandy and Ivy....sorry but there is little to none in this blogpost which is related to you.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home