Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mixed Message

First of all, I want to thank all of you who came to my house and celebrated my birthday with me. Thank you so much!!! Next I want to apologize for taking up your precious time for my birthday. I sorry that you all had to spend so much time with me during a very very assignment deadline meeting week.

And here's more apologies. This goes to all my group mates whether it is group A, B or C. I'm sorry for my behavior last week.

Random Quotes
F.E.A.R. - False Evidence Appearing Real - Unknown Author

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched...but are felt in the heart. - Helen Keller

Forgiveness is a GIFT you give yourself. If you cannot love yourself, you will try to fill the void of your own lack of self-love with the love of others. You will tend to demand from others what you cannot give yourself - Gay & Kathlyn Hendricks, PH.D. (Conscious Loving)

When we hate someone, we are hating some part of ourselves that we see in that person. We don't get worked up about anything that is not in ourselves. - Herman Hesse

Becoming free is not changing yourself into someone you think you should be. Becoming free is falling in love with who you are--right now. - Unknown Author

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home