Monday, February 1, 2010

Yet Another Weekly Update

Monday - What did I do last Monday? I only remembered that I honked someone on the road and watched Jerry Maguire.

Tuesday - Found a group for my PSY203. Watch many short clips of the growth of a fetus till birth in PSY203.

Wednesday - Have lotsa fun in Public Speaking. We had to draw our face using our non-dominant hand. Then the lecturer randomized the paper and give us a random piece. We had to find the person based on the drawing and ask them their name, nickname, likes and dislikes. Well, since I'm one of the two males in class and the only male wearing glasses, it doesn't take a genius to identify my drawing. After that, we were to tell the class the name, nickname, likes and dislikes of the person we got.

Thursday - Mass class skipping by group 4 in PSY212. Our group started with 8 people. Boon Woei came in late. Halfway through the playing game, 4 people disappeared. And at our first break, led by Betsy (I hope you forgive me), we all left class. Reasons given were -- class got no meaning, want to watch movie, car is parked at Ai Li's place so have to follow someone, and others.

Friday - Meeting about our Film. At first we were lost, very lost. But after some ideas here and there, we have a more concrete story line now. Still much to work on but at least we're getting somewhere.

Saturday - Why is my Saturdays always blank??

Sunday - Went out to DotA. Expecting mom to be home quite late so I decided to go for a gaming session. However by the time I returned, everyone was already back at home. Mom asked me where I went. So I told her. She said she came back at 6++pm, which is right after I left home. @.@ Oh well, at least I had a fun time playing DotA. 3 wins and 1 defeat. ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home