Monday, July 19, 2010

What Would Happen If We Were Together

I have no idea why I suddenly wanted to write this but the whole idea just came to me when I woke up from my sleep after 30 mins falling asleep...

Ivy
She would work hard for "us" and would work harder to make me become a better person. I would probably get some work done and eventually achieve what I am capable of achieving. But in the end she would leave and I would allow her to leave as I would have understood that there are others who need her more than I do.

Mandy
Unfortunately the only picture that I can see is that she will work hard to earn money and be crying at home. I'll most likely be the kind of alcoholic husband who gets money from the wife and then leave her alone at home while I go out goofing. She might argue with me once in a while but if I'm in a good mood, I'll ignore her. But if I'm in a bad mood, I'll beat her up and then go out seeking pleasure.

Ai Li
This one is a bit tricky. I think I'll work hard to let her enjoy an extravagant type of lifestyle. Most of my focus would be on my work. I'll only be able to give her the money that I earned but not the love that she deserves. Or rather I would not be able to love her and can only give her the money in compensation. In the end we would end up getting divorce with me paying a huge amount of alimony.

Note: The above is only a thought that occurred in a fleeting moment. None of it might be apply to the future nor is applicable to the present.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ai said...

haha! hahahaha! hahahahahha!!(y)

July 19, 2010 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Ice Princess said...

this is just too funny..

but why must i leave in the end wan? sound like im those who erm erm.. entah la.. ><

July 19, 2010 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Chun Feng said...

the reason you would leave is because maybe something like this "love is to make the other person stronger and not to be dependant on the other". So when I have reach the stage where I can self support and facilitate my own growth then you will go and help others who need your help...

July 19, 2010 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Of all, why am I the most depressing one!!!

July 19, 2010 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Ice Princess said...

CF: erm erm..but i dont want to be leaving all the time u know.. like i dont have a place to belong...

like tat series "angels something" the girl always leave after a mission is done..

July 20, 2010 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Chun Feng said...

hmm...it's more like I'm not a permanent stop for you...more like an encounter...the permanent place for you is somewhere out there...

July 20, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home