Thursday, May 13, 2010

Friends Gathering Again + Sing K

The long awaited gathering has come and gone. Sorry Ai Li for disappointing you that we didn't plan a surprise be-earlied birthday for you. It was fun to be able to sit with the Kawans and chit chat about all the topics.

Sing K was fun. Sorry for shutting down in the process. I messed up my timing again. Sorry if I made you worried. But I don't think I'll have much chances to mess up my time for something fun again. Special thanks to BW for being a member of Neway.

Also special thanks to BW for acting in our film. We would have such good marks if it wasn't for you. And not to forget the one who is giving Ivy "opportunities". Without his editing our film would look so nice. Last but not least, Ai Li, Mike, Ivy, Priscilla and Bee Li for putting in so much effort for the film. Somehow this feels like a speech for when our film won some award. And I think we did...if I'm not mistaken we got the highest right??


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home