Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sending The Wrong Message

Yesterday I receive a message from Ai Li. She finally grant me a “date” with her. I was so excited throughout the night. I slept early so that I would be fresh and well rested when I meet her. But I woke up in the middle of the night due to my overly excited emotions. Seconds passed like minutes and minutes passed like hours. Finally it was close to the meeting time. I rushed to our appointed meeting place despite knowing I’ll be early. The wait was definitely worth it. I was finally able to lay my eyes upon her grace and beauty. Being a woman, she played hard to get. I had to run through mountains and valleys before I caught up to her. As a reward, she brought me to a secret alcove where we feast upon ambrosia. Ah…what delightful taste. Before I could make my next move, she said “That’s it for today. If you reach me faster next week, maybe we’ll have more time together.”

Ah….to wait for another week before I can see her grace and beauty again.

What actually happened.

Ai Li messaged me for jogging. I rested early but woke up in the middle of the night because I have fully recharged. I overestimated the jam so I arrived early. We walked up and down around the hill for 1 hour. Then we went to eat ‘pan mee’. The food was so so only. Before we go home, she told me “we’ll jog again next week.”

Sweat….have to go through hell again next week. Although the company is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home